15 February 2016

color//colour pink













in the name of the color pink, I:

consumed exactly one tiny cupcake with pink frosting,
went out of my way to drive by the mysterious section of fence painted pink near my house.
failed to photograph the neon pink bus parked outside the bail bonds joint.
found it at the grocery store in buckets of the pinkest roses.
found it down on boulevard in the shell pink pom pom of baby's knit hat.
watched for pink skies pretty much every night.
chewed pink bubblegum pretty much every day.

(more of my pinks here, more about color//colour lovers here, lovely co-collaborator xanthe's pink here and both of our colors live quite happily here)

last week: green, green, green. this week: orange!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Pinks :)

    Amazing where this colour pops out :)

    I LOVE the Lady with the pink flowers in her hair, wish I was brave enough to put a pink streak in my hair again :)

    Happy Monday, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pink lady is my favorite picture too.

    I have to say, this project has been so fun to take part in. it's been a great way to look at the world just a little differently.

    ReplyDelete