28 April 2012

(testing testing)





hey, how about a few test shots with the new PX680 color shade cool film? which I took a few weekends ago when that guy I like (yep, the one I'm married to) and I headed downtown for a night at the crystal hotel. that was a good weekend, people. I need a little time machine. is what I need. so I can revisit past adventures and getaways. please, someone invent that. 

(some necessary information, should you feel you need it: above images taken with the polaroid SX-70 and impossible project PX680 beta/test color shade cool film, no ND filter, exposure dial turned all the way dark, temperature in the 60s)

11 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos! I love the colours of this film.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! totally in love with the color too. and I just tested some of the new PX70 cool film and love it even more than the PX680 cool!

      Delete
  2. beautiful tones andrea, really dreamy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks! it's that film, I swear! xo

      Delete
  3. Oh oh OH!!! Been drooling over these images and wishing for some IP film - looks like I'm going to have to break down and buy some! You rock the IP film.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! here's hoping you get some IP film to play with soon... it really just keeps getting better and better. can't go wrong with the PX680 color shade cool or the PX70 color shade cool (depending on what camera you are shooting with)...!

      Delete
  4. I simply must get that film. Your photos are amazing as always.

    xo
    cortnie

    ReplyDelete