10 February 2012

photobooth friday

photobooth friday
cousins, cupcakes and photobooth strips on the last day of the year. which there was talk of earlier but now there's proof. proof that these are things that go together. that this is, indeed, a spectacular way to end a year.
















walked away with: a total of five strips (every combination in the booth possible, trust me) and a strange new affinity for coca cola-flavored cupcakes

p.s. should you find yourself in atlanta anytime soon, a trip to west egg cafe may be in order.

p.p.s. ava and ezra belong to us (duh) but those other cuties belong to my brother and my sister-in-law. man, we miss those guys. we miss those guys so much.

9 comments:

  1. such sweet little memories and you captured them to perfection.

    ezra's face + hands pressed up against the photobooth and ava's delicate little fingers cupping that photostrip like it's a newborn baby?!

    seriously. and i do mean SERIOUSLY.
    they are their mama's babies.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post! West Egg is one of my favorite Atlanta spots. I still remember it from its old location down the road. The photobooth is a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! So sweet.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very sweet. Indeed not a better way to start the year

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stumbled on your blog and I love it. It's full of happiness and we all need that :)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. girl, i love the way your eyes see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh.my.goodness. I think have never loved photos as much as I love these. the colors. the red curtain. the smiles and action shots. love everything about them. you are one talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the anticipation! Just posted a new one myself. http://woofnanny.blogspot.com/2012/04/photobooth-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. this post is so so so great! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete