14 May 2009

the sweetest gig

checkit, friends-- I'll be over at the seriously rad poppytalk once a week, running my mouth about all kinds of things, mainly good things, mainly things I love. yes, lists will be involved. yes, I am officially stoked.

today has everything to do with hello. hop on over and say hello, if you like. poke around a little (or a lot) but please do not blame me if you are still poking around seven hours from now. poppytalk is like that. chock full of the good and the lovely. come midnight, you might still be looking around and you will not know what happened.

p.s. it's true, jan was my first blog friend ever. watching poppytalk explode in this here place we call the internets has been nothing short of marvelous. to say I'm honored to be an official contributor is the understatement of the year.

16 comments:

  1. oh hooray yay, friend! i must say i am all off with the timing since my month with a poppytalk table JUST ended. ah well, it is a very cool thing that you will be there :) can't wait to see you bring it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Andrea, your fotos and pictures are just wonderful! I know that sounds almost cheesy, I just cant find a better word. Love, AnnLuise

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is lucky to have you. I will pop over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes g. is right! i am the lucky one! so so stoked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! i am excited to have 2 of my most favorite blogs working together. can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! - Another fantastic website - looking forward to your lists :) Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes more lists! I really love your blog, and am always inspired by your lists! I have started my '38 things to do before im 39' list....i hope you dont mind! keep up the good work, ill check you out at poppytalk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been following Poppytalk for a while now and just got a virtual table in the handmade section. I'll be checking out your weekly contributions and looking forward to it.
    Best to you

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is great for you and them! I love poppytalk!!!! yay for all! congrats and I can't wait to read!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, too much loveliness in one place! congrats on all the writing gigs of late - it's brilliant to see you spreading your magic here, there and everywhere...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! Yes, it is a sweet gig. I {heart] Poppytalk too! I'll check you out over there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome news! congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow wow ! love your blog ! you inspire me a lot for my collages :)
    thank you for sharing these lovely photos :)

    ill be back for more !!
    a bientot !
    Boubou xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats on the poppytalk gig! jan is super sweet too!

    ReplyDelete