25 April 2008

hey, another list



liking, probably even loving:

week of the polaroid. which forced me to stop hoarding my humble stash of polaroid film and shoot it already, ultimately resulting in happy, happy times. so wrong not to pimp it here: save polaroid.

all the folks who left kind, encouraging and helpful words regarding me and this business of photographing strangers. thank you so much.

lovely victoria over at sfgirlbybay who featured me this past wednesday. you can read the interview here. like a good meme but more official. because that's how victoria rolls. I am so loving her.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog! I've added you to my links, and would be forever indebted to you if you did the same for my site! In the meantime, cheers, and keep spreading the Urban Flea gospel!
    xo Katherine aka. Urban Flea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having just come across your blog, I am instantly in love with it. I feel like I've been in a creative rut lately but seeing your photography gives me hope for my own :) Just wanted to send my appreciation, looking forward to posts to come!! Suzanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to break in my polaroid...i got it for xmas but haven't really used it much...

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'shoot it already.' brilliant. thank you for reminding me to do the same. :) the interview is wonderful and funny and inspiring and real. just like you.

    ReplyDelete